1. UNIT: TENANT rents from LANDLORD the unit shown above (hereinafter referred to as the “Unit”) for the monthly fee shown above. TENANT also agrees to pay the Administration Fee which is shown above. TENANT further agrees to pay an Advance Deposit shown above which is to be used, if required at LANDLORD’S discretion, for the repair of any damage caused by TENANT and/or to clean up the Unit upon termination of this Agreement. If requested at move out, provided that the Unit is left clean and in an undamaged condition, the deposit will be refunded within thirty (30) days. The amount of the deposit need not be held in a separate account and will not be refunded with interest. It is further agreed that the LANDLORD may set off claims against the TENANT, including unpaid rent and other charges, from this deposit. TENANT may not assign or sub-rent the Unit without the written permission of the LANDLORD. In the absence of separate rental agreement(s), this Agreement shall be deemed automatically amended as necessary to include any additional unit(s) rented by TENANT, except that the deposit and monthly rental rate for any such additional unit(s) shall be the market rate then in effect at the premises, and all late charges and fees shall be adjusted in a commensurate amount.
2. RENT: LANDLORD acknowledges receipt this date of amount shown above, including the administration fee and advance deposit. Hereafter, this Agreement shall continue on a month to month basis and will automatically renew for successive one-month periods unless terminated as set forth hereinbelow. Evidence of TENANT’S continued occupancy of the Unit will include the presence of TENANT’s property in the Unit or the Unit remaining locked with TENANT’S lock. Monthly rent shall be due and payable on the first day of each successive month that this Agreement remains in effect. Rent is payable in advance and the first month’s rent may be prorated to achieve a desirable due date for rent payments, though proration of rent shall not apply at the termination of this agreement. TENANT shall pay late fees and other costs and fees as set out hereinabove. If TENANT’S lock must be cut or removed for any reason, TENANT will be charged a lock removal fee of $50.00. These charges shall be in addition to any other amounts due under the terms of this Agreement. Rent is payable to LANDLORD at the above address without demand. If LANDLORD exercises its right to lock the Unit for failure to pay rent, it is agreed that monthly rent continues to accrue for each month or portion thereof that TENANT’S personal property remains in the Unit, and until default is cured. Partial payments made to cure a default will not delay or stop the sale of TENANT’s property as further set out and described herein, nor do partial payments waive or avoid the legal effect of notices, including prior notices, given to TENANT. LANDLORD reserves the right to refuse payment by check and to require cash payment of past due rents and other charges. All payments made by check or money order must contain the number of the Unit for which payment is intended. LANDLORD is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of TENANT’S failure to include the Unit number on payments or other correspondence. There will be no partial month refunds on pre-paid rent
3. TERMINATION: This Agreement will continue from month to month unless LANDLORD or TENANT gives the other at least thirty (30) days advance written notice of the intent to terminate this Agreement. Upon termination of the rental term and any continuation thereof, TENANT shall promptly remove all stored property and deliver possession of the Unit to LANDLORD unless same is subject to LANDLORD’S lien rights as referenced below. Failure to remove all personal property before commencement of the next rental month shall not prevent termination at LANDLORD’S request but shall obligate TENANT for rent for the full term of each rental month in which any of TENANT’S personal property remains in the Unit and/or the Unit is locked with TENANT’S lock. TENANT must leave the Unit in good condition and will be held responsible if the Unit is dam aged or left in an unclean state. LANDLORD may dispose of property left in the Unit or on the Premises after termination of this Agreement as provided under Indiana law, though TENANT will be liable for paying all costs incurred by LANDLORD in disposing of such property.
4. TENANT’S ACCESS: TENANT’S access to the Premises and the Unit may be conditioned in any manner deemed reasonably necessary by LANDLORD to maintain order on the Premises. At LANDLORD’S discretion and without obligation of LANDLORD, such measures may include, but are not limited to, requiring verification of TENANT’S identity, limiting hours of operation, and inspecting vehicles that enter the Premises. Access will be denied to any party other than TENANT who does not have a gate code and key to lock the Unit or has not supplied LANDLORD with written authorization from the TENANT to enter the Premises and/or the Unit. Otherwise, only a court order will be sufficient to permit access by others.
5. USE AND COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: TENANT agrees not to use the Unit for any unlawful purpose and that no property will be stored in the Unit unless TENANT has full legal right to have such property in TENANT’S possession. Storage of flammable, explosive, toxic, noxious, odorous, or other hazardous or dangerous materials is strictly prohibited. TENANT is obligated in advance to drain all gasoline or other flammable material from any property, including vehicles or machinery to be stored. TENANT shall not store any property in violation of any ordinance, order, or requirement imposed by the Environmental Protection Agency, or any state, county, and/or municipal board of health, sanitary authority, police, or fire department or other governmental agency, nor do or cause to be done any act that may create a nuisance. TENANT acknowledges that the Unit may be used for storage only and specifically agrees that the Unit will not be used for the conduct of a business or for human or animal habitation for any period of time whatsoever. Use by TENANT of any dumpsters on the Premises is limited to small paper and empty boxes flattened by TENANT. No electrical connections, alteration, or modification of any kind are permitted to be made to any lighting or wiring within the Unit or on the Premises. Additionally, TENANT shall not use the space for: (1) sanding or spray painting; (2) any use which constitutes a shop or service facility; (3) automobile repair; (4) continuous connection of any electrical appliance or extension cord; (5) practice facilities for rock bands or other individuals or musical groups; (6) installation of any telephone device; (7) garage sales, flea market, or sale of any kind directly from the Unit or the Premises; (8) parties, gatherings, or meetings of any kind; (9) any use which involves alteration, structural change, or defacement of the Premises, its walls, floor, or overhead space; (10) any use of roof bar joists or structural members or supports for the purposes of lifting or storing any object; (11) storage of any food or liquid or anything likely to attract pests, such as grass seed, etc.; (12) an address to be advertised or used for any purpose; and/or (13) storage of inadequately packaged, wrapped, or protected articles that could be damaged by absorption of moisture from floors or walls. NOTE: Any violation of the provisions within this paragraph shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and TENANT hereby agrees to hold LANDLORD, LANDLORD’S representatives and other tenants of the Premises harmless and to indemnify, save, and defend any such persons or entities for any loss resulting from the violation of such provisions.
6. EXISTING LIENS ON STORED PROPERTY: TENANT must disclose in writing the names and addresses of any lien holders with an interest in property that is stored or will be stored in the Unit. TENANT agrees to promptly advise LANDLORD of future liens on property or liens on property subsequently placed in the Unit. TENANT states that there are no liens associated with any property currently stored in said units rented at this storage location. TENANT understands that it is their sole responsibility to notify LANDLORD in writing that such lien status has changed.
7. LIMITS ON VALUE AND LIABILITY: TENANT acknowledges and agrees that the Unit is not suitable for the storage of heirlooms, precious, invaluable, or other property alleged or considered irreplaceable (e.g., jewels, furs, books, records, writings, works of art, objects for which no immediate resale market exists) and property alleged or considered to have special emotional or sentimental value. TENANT agrees not to store such items in the Unit. TENANT further agrees that in no event will the total aggregate value of all property stored in the Unit be deemed to exceed $5,000.00. unless the LANDLORD gives specific written permission for TENANT to store property with a combined greater value. Nothing stated herein shall be deemed to establish that the stored property has any value whatsoever or to create any liability on the part of the LANDLORD, which liability is expressly denied by LANDLORD and released below. However, should any court of competent jurisdiction deem LANDLORD liable for any loss or improper disposition of property, the total value of such property shall not be deemed to exceed this $5,000.00.
8. NON-LIABILITY OF LANDLORD AND INSURANCE OBLIGATION OF TENANT: It is specifically understood and agreed that no bailment is created hereunder. LANDLORD is not a warehouseman engaged in the business of storing goods for hire. The exclusive care, custody, and control of TENANT’S property shall remain vested in TENANT and all property stored within the Unit by TENANT or stored on the Premises shall be at TENANT’S sole and exclusive risk. LANDLORD and LANDLORD’S representatives shall not be liable to TENANT for any damage to, or loss of, any personal property arising from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to, burglary, fire, flood, wind, water damage, moisture damage from concrete flooring, mold, mildew, mysterious disappearance, rodents, Acts of God, explosion, or the active or passive acts, omissions or negligence of LANDLORD or LANDLORD's representatives. Neither LANDLORD nor LANDLORD’S representatives are liable for any loss or damage resulting from failure, interruption, or malfunction of utilities. LANDLORD IS NOT required to carry insurance which in any way covers any loss whatsoever that TENANT may have or claim in relation to the Unit or the Premises. TENANT, at TENANT’S sole and exclusive expense, shall either: (i) maintain a policy or policies of insurance to cover any loss that TENANT and/or TENANT’S insurance agent deem prudent, including, but not limited to, loss due to fire, water, moisture, mold, mildew, wind, flood, burglary, theft, vandalism, malicious mischief, Act of God, explosion, or any other act; or (ii) elect to self-insure TENANT’S property. In any case, insurance of contents is the sole responsibility of TENANT, whether by self-insurance or otherwise. TENANT agrees to have its insurer waive all subrogation rights against LANDLORD.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY: TENANT hereby releases LANDLORD and LANDLORD’S representatives from liability for any damage to or loss of TENANT’S personal property arising from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to, burglary, fire, wind, water, flood, mysterious disappearance, rodents, Acts of God, explosion, or the active or passive acts, omissions or negligence of LANDLORD or LANDLORD’S representatives. TENANT also hereby releases LANDLORD and LANDLORD’S representatives from any liability for any injury or death to TENANT or TENANT’S representatives, invitees, or family members as a result of any use of or presence on or at the Unit or Premises by any of them, even if such injury or death is caused by the active or passive acts, omissions or negligence of LANDLORD or LANDLORD’S representatives. TENANTS is responsible for any children they bring onto the Premises. TENANT hereby expressly further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless and defend LANDLORD and LANDLORD’S representatives from and against any and all claims (including claims for property damage, personal injury or death), demands, actions, or causes of action (including attorney’s fees and costs) that are herewith brought by anyone arising out of or in connection with the use of or presence on or at the Unit or Premises by TENANT or TENANT’S representatives, invitees, or family members, including claims allegedly arising from the active or passive acts, omissions or negligence of LANDLORD or LANDLORD’S representatives.
10. CONDITION OF UNIT, ALTERATION, SIGNS, AND WASTE: TENANT assumes responsibility for examining the Unit and hereby accepts the same in its “AS IS” condition and agrees to pay LANDLORD for any repairs to the Unit necessitated by TENANT’S use of same. TENANT understands that all unit sizes are approximate and enters into this Agreement without reliance on the estimated size of the Unit. TENANT shall not make or allow to be made any alterations to the Unit or the Premises, even if TENANT considers them to be improvements, nor post any signs thereon without express written consent of LANDLORD, nor shall TENANT permit any waste of the Unit or Premises. TENANT agrees to pay LANDLORD for repair of any damage by TENANT to the Unit and to any gates or buildings on the Premises, including the exterior and gutters of any such buildings. If TENANT causes any such damage, TENANT may be denied access to the Unit until TENANT pays LANDLORD for repair of all damage.
11. LANDLORD’S RIGHT TO ENTER, INSPECT, AND REPAIR UNIT/PREMISES: TENANT agrees that LANDLORD or LANLORD’S representatives have the right to enter the Unit for the purpose of inspection without prior notice to TENANT whenever LANDLORD believes that any hazardous condition or nuisance has been created or is occurring in the Unit, or for repairs to the interior or door, or inspections by governmental authorities. In the event any materials are discovered which are hazardous or constitute a nuisance, LANDLORD may immediately arrange for their removal and disposal at TENANT’S expense.
12. RULES AND REGULATIONS: LANDLORD shall have the right to establish or change hours of operation or to promulgate and amend rules and regulations for the safety, care, and cleanliness of the Premises or for the good of the facility. TENANT agrees to abide by all such existing and future rules.
13. ANDLORD’S REMEDIES AND LIEN UPON DEFAULT: Time is of the essence in the performance of this Agreement and in the payment of each and every installment of rent and charges herein due. If any rent or charge shall be due and not paid, or if TENANT shall fail or refuse to perform any of the covenants, conditions, or terms of this Agreement, TENANT shall be conclusively deemed in default. Upon any default by TENANT, LANDLORD shall have the right, without notice to TENANT, to deny TENANT access to the Unit and/or Premises if such default is not cured within five (5) days after the initial occurrence of a default. Denial of access shall include the right to remove TENANT’s lock and replace it with LANDLORD’S lock. The right to deny access to TENANT shall be in addition to all other liens and/or remedies provided by law to secure and collect rent, labor, or other charges, present or future, as a result of TENANT’S storage of personal property or other use of the Unit, including expenses necessary for preservation or reasonably incurred in the sale of or other disposition of property. Additionally, if TENANT is renting more than one unit at any given time, default on one rented unit shall constitute default on all rented units, entitling LANDLORD to deny access to TENANT to the Unit and all other rented units.
Moreover, notwithstanding any re-entry, locking of unit, or taking of possession by LANDLORD as provided under this Agreement, TENANT’S liability for rent and charges provided for herein shall not be extinguished prior to termination of this Agreement and TENANT shall be personally liable for, and the personal property located in the Unit shall be subject to a lien for all rents and charges to the date of termination of this Agreement, damages for the breach of the Agreement, court costs, any attorney’s fees incurred by LANDLORD, expenses incurred for the removal and/or disposition, disposal, or destruction of personal property, and any costs of repair. In the event of a sale of goods as provided herein, it is agreed that the date of such sale shall constitute the date of termination of this Agreement.
14. LANDLORD’S LIEN RIGHTS: PURSUANT TO INDIANA CODE 26-3-8-11, LANDLORD HAS A STATUTORY LIEN UPON ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE UNIT FOR: (A) RENT, LABOR, OR OTHER CHARGES THAT ACCRUE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERSONAL PROPERTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; (B) EXPENSES NECESSARY FOR PRESERVATION OF SAID PERSONAL PROPERTY; AND (C) EXPENSES REASONABLY INCURRED IN LANDLORD’S SALE OR OTHER DISPOSITION OF THE PERSONAL PROPERTY UNDER INDIANA CODE 26-3-8. PURSUANT TO INDIANA CODE 26-3-8-12, IF TENANT HAS BEEN IN DEFAULT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT CONTINUOUSLY FOR AT LEAST THIRTY (30) DAYS, LANDLORD MAY ENFORCE SAID LIEN BY: (A) DENYING TENANT ACCESS TO THE UNIT AND THE PREMISES; AND (B) MOVING TENANT’S PERSONAL PROPERTY FROM THE UNIT TO ANOTHER STORAGE SPACE PENDING THE REDEMPTION, SALE, OR OTHER DISPOSITION OF THE PERSONAL PROPERTY UNDER INDIANA CODE 26-3-8. LANDLORD SHALL, PURSUANT TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF INDIANA CODE 26-3-8-12, NOTIFY TENANT THAT LANDLORD HAS TAKEN POSSESSION OF TENANT’S STORED PROPERTY AND THAT THE PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO SALE IF THE RENT AND/OR OTHER CHARGES ARE NOT PAID WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE MAILING OF SAID NOTICE. IN THE EVENT THAT SALE OR DISPOSAL OF TENANT’S PROPERTY BECOMES NECESSARY, LANDLORD IS AUTHORIZED, IN ADDITION TO OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THOSE REFERENCED IN THE PRECEDING SECTION, TO REMOVE TENANT’S LOCK, ENTER THE UNIT AND TAKE POSSESSION OF OR REMOVE THE PERSONAL PROPERTY TO OTHER SUITABLE SPACE PENDING ITS SALE OR OTHER DISPOSITION. LANDLORD IS ALSO AUTHORIZED TO PLACE ITS OWN LOCK ON THE UNIT UNTIL SUCH CONTENTS ARE DISPOSED OF IN THE MANNER HEREINAFTER PROVIDED. ADDITIONALLY, TENANT HEREBY CONTRACTUALLY GRANTS LANDLORD A LIEN ON ALL GOODS STORED IN THE UNIT.
At a sale of TENANT’S personal property under Indiana Code 26-3-8, LANDLORD shall be allowed to bid on the property at the sale. Proceeds of the sale will be applied to the rent, fees, and charges owed by TENANT to LANDLORD. If proceeds are insufficient to pay such rent, fees, and charges, LANDLORD may seek to enforce its right to recover the balance thereof from TENANT via any and all remedies available at law and equity. In the event proceeds of the sale exceed the full amount of all rent, fees, and charges owed by TENANT to LANDLORD, TENANT will be notified at TENANT’S last known address and LANDLORD will hold such excess funds for the benefit of other lienholders or the TENANT for such period of time as may be required under Indiana Code 26-3-8 or other applicable law. Prior to the sale, TENANT may reclaim the property subject to the lien by paying, in cash or certified funds, the FULL AMOUNT of all rent, fees and charges owed to LANDLORD and on the further condition that the TENANT forthwith remove all such reclaimed property from the Unit and peaceably surrender possession of the Unit to LANDLORD.
15. ABANDONMENT OF TENANT’S PROPERTY: Any property remaining in the Unit or on the Premises after TENANT’S default under the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed, in LANDLORD’S sole and absolute discretion, to have been abandoned by TENANT, and may either be retained by LANDLORD as its own property or sold as provided by law. If such property or any part thereof is sold, LANDLORD may receive and retain the proceeds of such sale and apply the same, at its option, against the expenses of re-entry and sale, cost of moving and storage, any arrears of rent or charges and any damages which the LANDLORD may be entitled hereunder or pursuant to law in the order LANDLORD so chooses.
16. WAIVER: No waiver by LANDLORD, its agents, representatives, or employees, of any default or breach in performance of any covenant, condition, or term contained herein shall constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or fault.
17. WAIVER OF VALUATION AND APPRAISEMENT: TENANT waives all rights of valuation and appraisement as to TENANT’S personal property.
18. NOTICES: All notices required under this Agreement will be sent to TENANT at the address given by TENANT set out hereinabove, by first class mail, postage prepaid, and shall be deemed delivered when deposited by LANDLORD in the U.S. Mail. TENANT AGREES TO FURNISH LANDLORD WITH WRITTEN NOTICE OF ANY CHANGE OF ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AND TENANT AGREES THAT UNLESS LANDLORD IS NOTIFIED OF SUCH CHANGE IN WRITING, TENANT MAY BE CONTACTED OR NOTIFIED AT THE ADDRESS AND/OR TELEPHONE NUMBERS PROVIDED BELOW IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, FOR COLLECTION OF ANY DELINQUENCY IN TENANT’S ACCOUNT, IN THE EVENT OF TENANT'S DEFAULT UNDER ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR TO BE PROVIDED ANY OTHER NOTICE TO WHICH TENANT MAY BE LEGALLY ENTITLED. NOTHING IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE DEEMED TO SUPERSEDE ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, NOR TO IMPOSE ANY ADDITIONAL OBLIGATION UPON LANDLORD.
19. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES: The agents and employees of LANDLORD are not authorized to make warranties about the Unit or the Premise. NO PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF SAFETY OR SECURITY HAVE BEEN MADE TO TENANT BY LANDLORD OR LANDLORD’S AGENTS. LANDLORD’S AGENTS’ AND EMPLOYEES’ ORAL STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES FROM OR ON BEHALF OF LANDLORD. SUCH STATEMENTS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON BY TENANT AND ARE NOT PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. The entire agreement and understanding of the TENANT and the LANDLORD is contained in this Agreement and NO OTHER WARRANTIES are given beyond those contained herein.
20. SEVERABILITY AND MODIFICATION: If any part of this Agreement is declared invalid, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portions hereof, all of which shall remain in force and effect. This Agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana. Except as specifically set out herein, this Agreement may only be modified in a writing executed by both LANDLORD and TENANT.
21. COST AND EXPENSES OF ENFORCING AGREEMENT: TENANT agrees to pay all cost and expenses, including, but no limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred by the LANDLORD in collecting delinquent rent, fees, or charges or otherwise enforcing any of the provisions of this Agreement.
22. WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY: TENANT and LANDLORD, after consulting or having had the opportunity to consult with counsel, knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally waive any right either of them may have to a trial by jury in any litigation based upon or arising out of this Agreement or any course of conduct, dealing, statements, whether oral or written, or actions of either of them. Neither TENANT nor LANDLORD shall seek to consolidate, by counterclaim or otherwise, any action in which a jury trial has been waived with any other action in which a jury trial cannot be or has not been waived.
23. TENANT’S LOCK: TENANT’S Unit must be locked with TENANT’S lock at all times. TENANT assumes full responsibility for all persons who have keys and access to the Unit. In the event TENANT fails to keep such a lock on the Unit or TENANT’S lock is broken or damaged, LANDLORD shall have the right, but not the obligation, to place its lock on the Unit provided, however, that in such event LANDLORD shall have no liability to TENANT for any loss or damage whatsoever, and TENANT shall indemnify and hold LANDLORD harm less from and against any loss, cost, or expense of LANDLORD in connection with locking the Unit, including the cost of the lock.
24. PERSONAL INJURY: LANDLORD and LANDLORD’S agents and employees shall not be liable whatsoever to any extent to TENANT or TENANT’S invitees, family, employees, or agents for any personal injury or death arising from TENANT’S use of the Unit or the Premises from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, the active or passive acts or omissions or negligence of the LANDLORD or LANDLORD’S agents or employees.
25. RELEASE OF INFORMATION: TENANT hereby authorizes LANDLORD to release any information regarding TENANT and TENANT’S occupancy as may be required by law or requested by governmental authorities or agencies, law enforcement agencies, or courts of competent jurisdiction.
26. FINANCIAL INFORMATION: LANDLORD does not warrant or guarantee that any financial information (credit card, checking account, etc.) will not be stolen or otherwise compromised. TENANT waives and releases any and all claims or actions against LANDLORD for damages arising from the use of said information by others.
27. CLIMATE CONTROL: LANDLORD does not warrant or guarantee temperature or humidity ranges in the units due to changes in outside temperature and humidity.
28. DRIVER’S LICENSE: When renting a unit via our MOBILE APP, TENANT affirms that the driver’s license photo submitted with this agreement is valid and that the Driver's License represents TENANT and TENANT is the sole renter of the unit number rented as shown above at this location.
29. PERMISSION TO COMMUNICATE: TENANT acknowledges that TENANT and LANDLORD are entering into a business relationship as tenant and landlord. As such, TENANT hereby consents to LANDLORD phoning, faxing, e-mailing, texting (including automated calls and texts) and using social media to communicate with TENANT for marketing, collections, and/or other business-related communications.
30. CHANGES: All terms of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the monthly rental rate, conditions of occupancy, and other fees and charges are subject to change at the option of the LANDLORD upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to TENANT. If so changed, TENANT may terminate this Agreement on the effective date of such change by giving LANDLORD ten (10) days’ prior written notice of termination after receiving notice of the change. If TENANT does not give such notice of termination, the change shall become effective on the date stated in the LANDLORD’S notice and shall thereafter apply to the occupancy hereunder.
31. TENANT’S LIABILITY: In the event of LANDLORD’S enforcement of its lien against TENANT’S personal property by sale as set out hereinabove and failure of said sale proceeds to satisfy all sums due to LANDLORD hereunder, it is understood and agreed that the liability of TENANT for the unsatisfied rents, charges, costs, and expenses provided for in this Agreement shall not be relinquished, diminished, or extinguished prior to payment in full. LANDLORD may use attorneys and/or collection agencies thereafter to secure any remaining balance owed by the TENANT after the application of sale proceeds, if any. If any property remains unsold after foreclosure and sale, LANDLORD may dispose of said property in any manner considered appropriate by the LANDLORD and permitted by law.
32. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: TENANT agrees that any reference in this Agreement to a writing or written form may be fulfilled through an electronic record, including an electronic signature, which shall have the same legal force, effect and enforceability as if it was made in a non-electronic form. If not signed with an original signature above and electronic signature is used, TENANT understands and agrees that TENANT is consenting to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement as if TENANT signed this agreement in writing. TENANT agrees that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate TENANT’S e-signature and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of TENANT’S signature or any resulting agreement between TENANT and LANDLORD. Additionally, TENANT certifies that he/she is 18 years of age or above. The use of the Unit is sufficient consideration to support this agreement in full without the necessity of any signature hereon by the LANDLORD.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING RENTAL RATE AND OTHER CHARGES, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON THIRTY (30) DAYS’ WRITTEN NOTICE DELIVERED TO THE LAST KNOWN ADDRESS OF TENANT.